Please practice conjugating the -ere and -ire verbs on the new handout by completing exercises 4-5-6-7-8. You can use this Quizlet set to learn the -ere ending verbs and this set to learn the -ire ending verbs.
Please also read "All'albergo" and "Ha una camera?" on this handout and familiarize yourself with the useful expressions you can find on the second page.
1. On the "Pinocchio" handout please complete the last exercise on page 2.
2. Read "La stanza di Lucia" and learn the new vocabulary that you find while reading it. You can use this Quizlet set to help you memorize the words.
3. Please study the conjugation of the regular "-are" ending verbs and complete all the exercises on page 2 of the "La stanza di Lucia" handout. To help you memorize the new verbs you can use this Quizlet set. If you missed class you might want to check out the first five minutes of this video that explains the conjugation.
Please study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet. Read "Due amici differenti" on the second page and if you feel confident try to complete the exercises below.
To read more about how Italian adjectives work you can read this article. Make sure you read both pages!
1. Please complete the exercises on the third page of "Gender and Number of Italian Nouns" (you can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet).
2. Complete also the second page of exercises on the "Numbers" handout.
3. Study the conjugation of the verb "essere" and complete exercises A, B, C and D on the second page of the "Città" handout.
4. Keep studying the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
1. Please continue practicing our basic expressions and learn the numbers from 0 - 1,000,000!
2. Learn the new vocabulary we introduced at the end of class which you can also practice on Quizlet by clicking here.
3. Please also study the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
|Bellingham Language School|