1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
2. Practice conjugating the -ere and -ire verbs on the new handout by completing exercises 4-5-6-7-8. You can use this Quizlet set to learn the -ere ending verbs and this set to learn the -ire ending verbs. If you missed class you might want to check out this video (first 1 minute and 30 sec) and this video (first 4 minutes) that explain the conjugations.
1. Please study the conjugation of the regular "-are" ending verbs and complete all the exercises on page 2 of the "La stanza di Lucia" handout. To help you memorize the new verbs you can use this Quizlet set. If you missed class you might want to check out the first five minutes of this video that explains the conjugation.
2. Please also read the dialogue and study the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
1. Please complete the exercises on the second page of the "Pinocchio" handout. To read more about how Italian adjectives work you can read this article. Make sure you read both pages!
Read one more time "Due amici differenti" and underline all the adjectives you find that precede nous.
2. Read "La stanza di Lucia" on the left hand side of the page and learn the new vocabulary that you find while reading it. You can use this Quizlet set to help you memorize the words. You don't have to do any of the exercises yet on the other side of the sheet.
1. Study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet.
2. Complete exercises 3 and 4 on the "Roma" handout.
3. Study the conjugation of the verb "essere".
4. For xtra credit ;-) write a paragraph or two with the title "Bellingham" (or another city of your preference) based on the text we read about Roma.
1. Please complete the exercises on page 2 and page 3 on the "Gender and Number of Italian Nouns" handout (you can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet).
2. Complete the second page of exercises on the "Numbers" handout.
3. Study the new vocabulary we introduced in class on Quizlet by clicking here.
4. Please also keep studying the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
5. If you have the time, read "Roma, kaputt mundi" on the first page of the "Roma" handout.
|Bellingham Language School|