1. Study the conjugation of the verb "essere" and if you feel confident complete exercises A, B, C and D on the left hand side of the second page of the "Città" handout.
2. Please continue to study the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
3. Read "Roma, kaputt mundi" on the "Roma" handout.
4. If you have the time, please study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet.
1. Please complete the exercises on page 1 and page 2 on the "Gender and Number of Italian Nouns" handout (you can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet).
2. Complete the second page of exercises on the "Numbers" handout.
3. Study the new vocabulary we introduced in class on Quizlet by clicking here.
4. Please also study the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
|Bellingham Language School|