Homework for March 29
Please read the dialogue and study the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set. Practice conjugating the -ere and -ire verbs on the new handout by completing exercises 4-5-6-7-8. You can use this Quizlet set to learn the -ere ending verbs and this set to learn the -ire ending verbs.
Homework for March 22
Please study the conjugation of the regular "-are" ending verbs and complete all exercises on page 2 of the "La stanza di Lucia" handout. To help you memorize the new verbs you can use this Quizlet set.
Read the dialogue titled "Al ristorante" and study the vocabulary on pages 2 and 3 on the handout. To practice the vocabulary you can use this Quizlet set.
Please keep reading "All'albergo" and "Ha una camera?" on this handout and familiarize yourself with the useful expressions you can find on the second page.
Homework for March 15
On the "Pinocchio" handout please complete exercise C at the bottom of the page by translating the sentences from English to Italian.
Read "La stanza di Lucia" and learn the new vocabulary that you find while reading it. You can use this Quizlet set to help you memorize the words. You don't have to do any of the exercises on this handout yet.
Please also read "All'albergo" and "Ha una camera?" on this new handout and familiarize yourself with the useful expressions you can find on the second page.
Homework for March 08
Please complete exercises 4 and 5 on the "Roma" handout. On the "Pinocchio" handout please read "Due amici differenti" and complete all the exercises on page 2 (or as many as you can). To read more about how Italian adjectives work in context you can read this article. Make sure you read both pages!
Homework for March 01
Please study the conjugation of the verb "essere" which you can read more about on this document.
Study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet.
Please read the first page and complete exercises 2 and 3 on the "Roma" handout.
Homework for February 22
1. Please complete the exercises on the first two pages of "Gender and Number of Italian Nouns" (you can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet).
2. Complete also the second page of exercises on the "Numbers" handout.
3. Continue studying the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
4. Study the conjugation of the verb "essere".
5. Finally, please learn the new vocabulary we introduced in class which you can also practice on Quizlet by clicking here.
Homework for February 08
Please continue practicing our basic expressions and study new vocabulary on the handout "La città". You can use our virtual classroom on Quizlet to practice the new vocabulary by clicking here.
Homework for Feb 01
1. Learn vocabulary presented in class pertaining to greetings and basic polite expressions which you can find on this handout.
2. Practice pronunciation on the "L'alfabeto italiano", "Nomi italiani e numeri", and "Sicilia, terra di contrasti" handouts.
|Bellingham Language School|