1. On the "Pinocchio" handout please read "Due amici differenti" and complete the exercises on page 2. To read more about how Italian adjectives work you can read this article. Make sure you read both pages!
2. Read "La stanza di Lucia" and learn the new vocabulary that you find while reading it. You can use this Quizlet set to help you memorize the words.
1. Please complete the exercises on the first and second pages of "Gender and Number of Italian Nouns" (you can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet).
2. Complete also the second page of exercises on the "Numbers" handout.
3. Learn the new vocabulary we introduced at the end of class which you can also practice on Quizlet by clicking here.
4. Please also keep studying the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet) and keep studying the conjugation of the verb "essere" .
|Bellingham Language School|