Homework for Dec 06
1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
2. Practice conjugating the -ere and -ire verbs on the new handout by completing exercises 4-5-6-7-8. You can use this Quizlet set to learn the -ere ending verbs and this set to learn the -ire ending verbs. If you missed class you might want to check out this video (first 1 minute and 30 sec) and this video (first 4 minutes) that explains the conjugations.
3. Please read the dialogues and study the vocabulary on the "All'albergo" handout.
Homework for Nov 29
1. Please study the conjugation of the regular "-are" ending verbs and complete all the exercises on page 2 of the "La stanza di Lucia" handout. To help you memorize the new verbs you can use this Quizlet set. If you missed class you might want to check out the first five minutes of this video that explains the conjugation.
2. Please also read the dialogue and study the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
Homework for Nov 22
1. Please complete the rest of the exercises on the "Pinocchio" handout. To read more about how Italian adjectives work you can read this article. Make sure you read both pages!
2. Read "La stanza di Lucia" on the left hand side of the page and learn the new vocabulary that you find while reading it. You can use this Quizlet set to help you memorize the words. You don't have to do any of the exercises yet on the other side of the sheet.
3. Write (complicated!) directions to a place you pick on the street map on the last page of our old handout. Try to use as many of our new expressions as possible.
Homework for Nov 15
1. Please complete the last page of exercises on the "Roma" handout.
2. For xtra credit ;-) write a paragraph or two with the title "Bellingham" (or another city of your preference) based on the text we read about Roma.
3. Study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet. If you have the time, on page 2 read "Due amici differenti" and try to complete the exercises. To read more about how Italian adjectives work you can read this article. Make sure you read both pages!
Homework for Nov 08
1. Study the conjugation of the verb "essere"
2. Please also study the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
3. Read "Roma, kaputt mundi" on the "Roma" handout.
|Bellingham Language School|