Homework for Nov 06
1. Read "Roma, kaputt mundi" and complete exercises 2 and 3 on the "Roma" handout.
2. Study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet.
Homework for Oct 30
1. Please complete the exercises on page 1 "Gender and Number of Italian Nouns" (you can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet).
2. Complete the second page of exercises on the "Numbers" handout.
3. Study the new vocabulary we introduced in class on Quizlet by clicking here.
4. Study the conjugation of the verb "essere"
5. Please also keep studying the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet). You don't have to complete any of the exercises on page 2 yet.
Homework for Oct 23
1. Please continue practicing our basic expressions and learn the numbers from 0 - 1,000,000! You can use this Quizlet flashcard set to practice.
2. Please also study the vocabulary on the first page of the "Città" handout (practice here on Quizlet).
Homework for Oct 16
1. Please learn the vocabulary presented in class pertaining to greetings and basic polite expressions which you can find on this handout.
2. Practice pronunciation on the "L'alfabeto italiano", "Nomi italiani e numeri", and "Sicilia, terra di contrasti" handouts.
|Bellingham Language School|