Homework for Mar 22
Please practice conjugating the -ere and -ire verbs on the new handout by completing exercises 4-5-6-7-8. You can use this Quizlet set to learn the -ere ending verbs and this set to learn the -ire ending verbs. If you missed class you might want to check out this video (first 1 minute and 30 sec) and this video (first 4 minutes) that explains the conjugations.
Homework for Mar 15
Please read "All'albergo" and "Ha una camera?" on this handout and familiarize yourself with the useful expressions you can find on the second page. Keep studying the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout.
Please also translate the following sentences from English to Italian:
1. What are you eating?
2. He is not that (tanto) stupid.
3. Are you having problems with your boss?
4. When are y'all having the next appointment with the teacher?
5. When does the show start?
6. Where do the kids eat? At home or at school?
7. We don't accept the invitation because we give a party the same night.
8. I have a book, a computer, a notebook, a pencil, a pen and a coffee but I don't have any (nessuna) idea what to do.
9. When do the emplyees arrive at work?
10. Do y'all have need of information(s)?
11. While (mentre) the kids are studying at school the adults work in office.
12. What are you waiting for?
13. If the bus doesn't arrive within 10 minutes I'll call a cab.
14. She pays with a credit card when she buys cloths.
15. How do they explain the situation?
16. Which dress are you wearing (portare) for the ceremony?
17. How much does a hotel room (room of hotel) cost in Corniglia for a week?
18. We are inviting 250 persons to the wedding.
19. Luigi, you are an idiot.
20. At which square do buses arrive in this town?
Homework for Mar 08
1. Please study the conjugation of the regular "-are" ending verbs and complete all the exercises on page 2 of the "La stanza di Lucia" handout. To help you memorize the new verbs you can use this Quizlet set. If you missed class you might want to check out the first five minutes of this video that explains the conjugation.
2. Please also read the dialogue and study the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
|Bellingham Language School|