Homework for Nov 14
1. Please keep practicing the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (click on the links to find them on Quizlet). You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
Please also study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Complete exercises 6, 10, 11, 14, 15 and 18 in chapter 1.
3. Translate the following sentences from English to French. In some of the sentences you will have to use the expression "il y a":
1. My name is Léa and I am from Paris.
2. Léa is the friend of George.
3. Léa and George are architects, they are not engineers.
4. Are you French?
5. I don’t understand the question. Please repeat.
6. I am a student in French at the university.
7. Are you (pl) at home today?
8. No, we are in the class room with (the) friends.
9. Are you from Bellingham you too?
10. Where is the newspaper?
11. They are not from Paris, they are from Lyon.
12. Where are the suitcases?
13. Please Sir, where is Mrs. Blanche?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|