Homework for June 04
1. Please read both pages of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
2. Please review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here and complete exercises 14 - 17 on pages 44 - 47.
Homework for May 28
1. Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 5, 7, 8 and 9 on pages 40-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
2. To further practice the conjugation of -er verbs please also complete the exercises on this new handout.
3. Study the vocabulary on page 35 in chapter 2. You can also listen to it by clicking here.
Homework for May 21
1. Learn the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 which you can also find here. Complete exercise 4 on page 39.
2. Study the new vocabulary on page 36 in Chapter 2.
You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
3. Please also translate the following sentences from English to French using a conjugated form of the verb "avoir" and sometimes the expression "il y a". Bad English can sometimes lead to good French ;-).
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have informations (yes, in the plural please) for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
Homework for May 14
1. Please also study the new vocabulary on page 34 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Keep studynig the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
3. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French. In some of the sentences you will have to use the expression 'il y a":
1. My name is Léa and I am from Paris.
2. Léa is the friend of George.
3. Léa and George are architects, they are not engineers.
4. Are you French?
5. I don’t understand the question. Please repeat.
6. I am a student in French at the university.
7. Are you (pl) at home today?
8. No, we are in the class room with (the) friends.
9. Are you from Bellingham you too?
10. Where is the newspaper?
11. They are not from Paris, they are from Lyon.
12. Where are the suitcases?
13. Please Sir, where is Mrs. Blanche?
Homework for May 07
1. Please keep practicing the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (click on the links to find them on Quizlet). You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
Please also study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "être" on page 24.
3. Complete exercises 10, 11, 14, 15 and 18 in chapter 1.
Click here to watch the French joke of the week. On dit "un" ou "une" baguette?
|Bellingham Language School|