Homework for Dec 04
Please study the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2 and if you feel confident complete the exercises on pages 48 and 49. You can also listen to it by clicking here.
Please keep reading both pages of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
Homework for Nov 27
Please review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here and complete exercises 14 - 17 on pages 45 - 47.
Read carefully both pages of this new handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
Homework for Nov 20
Please study the vocabulary on page 36 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here.
Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 5, 7 and 9 on pages 40-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
Please also translate the following sentences from English to French using a conjugated form of the verb "avoir" and sometimes the expression "il y a". Bad English can sometimes lead to good French ;-).
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have informations (yes, in the plural please) for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
Homework for Nov 13
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 34 and 35 (on top) and complete exercise 1 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 which you can also find here.
3. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French:
|Bellingham Language School|