Homework for Nov 01
1. Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 69 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
2. Please also study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (click on the link to find them on Quizlet). You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
3. Please study the new words we introduced in class.
Homework for Oct 25
Please keep practicing the pronunciation on our "Alphabet" sheet.
Homework for Oct 18
1. Please practice pronunciation on the "Voyelles / Consonnes"and "L'alphabet" handouts.
2. I recommend this short video about the "The sounds of French" for those of you who would like more information about pronunciation.
|Bellingham Language School|