Homework for Nov 06
1. Please continue studying the vocabulary on pages 18 - 19 and also study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1 including the numbers from 21 - 69 (or beyond if you are brave).
You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "être" on page 24
3. Complete exercises 6, 10, 11, 14, 15 and 18 in chapter 1.
Homework for October 30
Please study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1, the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the new words we introduced in class.
Please also keep practicing the numbers from 1 - 20 which you can find on the second page of chapter 1. You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
Homework for Oct 23
Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 20 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
Homework for Oct 16
1. Please practice pronunciation on the "Voyelles / Consonnes"and "L'alphabet" handouts.
2. Here you can find chapter 0 and chapter 1 of our book. Please have them ready in your folder by next Tuesday.
|Bellingham Language School|