Final Exam - Due Immediately!
Please watch the video below. If you identify with the server or the lady in the skit - congratulations! - you passed French 1 and you may continue into French 2. If, however you identify with the gentleman trying to impress his date I will have to recommend you repeat French 1.
Homework for Aug 02
1. Please review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here and complete exercises 11, 14 - 17 on pages 44 - 47.
2. Keep studying the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2. You can also listen to it by clicking here.
3. Read again the "directions" page of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
Homework for July 31
1. Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 5, 7, 8 and 9 on pages 40-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the vocabulary here.
2. To further practice the conjugation of -er verbs please also complete the exercises on this new handout.
3. Please study the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2. You can also listen to it by clicking here.
4. Please read both pages of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
Homework for July 26
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 34 and if you have the time at least a little bit on page 36 in Chapter 2.
You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here and here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 which you can also find here.
3. Please be at least somewhat familiar with the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here. We will practice them a lot together next class.
4. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French. In many sentences you will have to use the expression 'il y a":
Homework for July 24
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Please also study the new words we introduced in class.
3. Learn the conjugation of the verb "être" on page 24.
4. Complete exercises 10, 11, 14, 18 and 22 in chapter 1.
Click here to watch the French joke of the week. On dit "un" ou "une" baguette?
Homework for July 19
Please study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 .
Please also learn the numbers from 1 - 69 (and beyond if you are brave) which you can find on the second page of chapter 1. You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
Homework for July 17
Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 20 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
Homework for July 12
1. Please practice pronunciation on the "Voyelles / Consonnes"and "L'alphabet" handouts.
2. Here you can find chapter 0 and chapter 1 of our book. Please have them ready in your folder by next Tuesday.
|Bellingham Language School|