1. Please study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (click on the links to find them on Quizlet).
You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "être" on page 24.
3. Complete exercises 6, 10, 11, 14, 18 in chapter 1.
Click here to watch the French joke of the week. On dit "un" ou "une" baguette?
1. Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 69 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
2. Please also study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (you can find it also here) and the new words we introduced in class.
Please keep practicing the pronunciation on our "Alphabet" sheet.
Study the numbers from 1 - 20 in chapter 1 page 19. You can use the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the numbers by clicking here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
|Bellingham Language School|