Homework for Feb 28
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Complete exercises 14, 15, 18 and 22 in chapter 1.
3. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French. In many sentences you will have to use the expression 'il y a":
6. I am a student in French at the university.
7. Are you (pl) at home today?
8. No, we are in the class room with (the) friends.
9. Are you from Bellingham you too?
10. Where is the newspaper?
11. They are not from Paris, they are from Lyon.
12. Where are the suitcases?
13. Please Sir, where is Mrs. Blanche?
Homework for Feb 21
1. Please study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (click on the links to find them on Quizlet).
You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "être" on page 24.
Click here to watch the French joke of the week. On dit "un" ou "une" baguette?
Homework for Feb 14
1. Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 69 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
2. Please also study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (you can find it also here) and the new words we introduced in class.
|Bellingham Language School|