Homework for Oct 31
1. Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 20 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
2. Please also study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1 (you can find also them here) and the new words we introduced in class.
Homework for Oct 24
1. Please keep practicing the pronunciation on our "Alphabet" sheet.
2. Study the numbers from 1 - 20 in chapter 1 page 19. You can use the Français Interactif site to listen to and repeat the numbers by clicking here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
Here is the correct link to the online version of our textbook: http://www.laits.utexas.edu/fi/home
Homework for Oct 17
1. Please practice pronunciation on the "Voyelles / Consonnes"and "L'alphabet" handouts.
2. I recommend this short video about the "The sounds of French" for those of you who would like more information about pronunciation.
|Bellingham Language School|