Homework for June 07
1. Please study the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2 and if you feel confident complete the exercises on pages 48 and 49. You can also listen to it by clicking here.
2. Please read both pages of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
Homework for May 31
1. Please review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here and complete exercises 11, 14 - 17 on pages 44 - 47.
2. To further practice the conjugation of -er verbs please also complete the exercises on this new handout.
Homework for May 24
1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on page 36 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the vocabulary here.
2. Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 5, 7 and 9 on pages 40-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
3. Please also translate the following sentences from English to French using a conjugated form of the verb "avoir" and sometimes the expression "il y a". Bad English can sometimes lead to good French ;-).
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have informations (yes, in the plural please) for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
Homework for May 17
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 34 and 35 (on top) and on page 36 in Chapter 2.
You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here and here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 which you can also find here.
3. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French:
Homework for May 10
1. Please continue studying the vocabulary on pages 18 - 19 and also study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1 including the numbers from 21 - 69 (or beyond if you are brave).
You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verb "être" on page 24
3. Complete exercises 10, 11, 14, 18 and 22 in chapter 1.
Homework for May 03
Please study the first page of vocabulary of chapter 1, the second page of vocabulary of chapter 1 and the new words we introduced in class.
Please also learn the numbers from 1 - 69 (and beyond if you are brave) which you can find on the second page of chapter 1. You can also listen to the vocabulary and the numbers on the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
Homework for Apr 26
Please study the vocabulary of chapter 0 and the numbers from 1 - 20 in chapter 1 page 19.
To help you memorize the new words and expressions you can use this flashcard set on Quizlet by clicking here and/or the Français Interactif site where you can listen to and repeat the words by clicking here and here (scroll down until you see the numbers).
Homework for Apr 19
1. Please practice pronunciation on the "Voyelles / Consonnes"and "L'alphabet" handouts.
2. Here you can find chapter 0 and chapter 1 of our book. Please have them ready in your folder by next Tuesday.
|Bellingham Language School|