Please keep reading both pages of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find. Please also keep studying the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2. If you feel confident you can try to complete the exercises on pages 48, 49, 55 and 56.
Please review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here and complete exercises 14 - 17 on pages 45 - 47. To further practice the possessives you can complete the exercises on this new handout.
Read carefully both pages of this new handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
Please also keep reviewing the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2.
Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 7, 8 and 9 on pages 41-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
To further practice the conjugation of -er verbs please also complete the exercises on this new handout .
Please also study the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2.
Please study the vocabulary on pages 34 and 36 and the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 in Chapter 2. Complete exercise 1 on page 38. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here and here.
Please also translate the following sentences from English to French using a conjugated form of the verb "avoir" and sometimes the expression "il y a". Bad English can sometimes lead to good French ;-).
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have informations (yes, in the plural please) for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
|Bellingham Language School|