1. Please review the possessive adjectives on page 45 in chapter 2 or in more detail here and complete exercises 11, 14 - 17 on pages 44 - 47.
2. Study the vocabulary on pages 35 and 37 in chapter 2. You can also listen to it by clicking here.
3. Read again the "hotel" page of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
1. Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 5, 7, 8 and 9 on pages 40-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the vocabulary here.
2. To further practice the conjugation of -er verbs please also complete the exercises on this new handout.
3. Please read both pages of this handout and learn the new vocabulary that you find.
1. Please study the new vocabulary on page 36 in Chapter 2.
You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Please also translate the following sentences from English to French using a conjugated form of the verb "avoir" and sometimes the expression "il y a". Bad English can sometimes lead to good French ;-).
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have informations (yes, in the plural please) for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Please also study the new vocabulary on pages 34 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
3. Learn the conjugation of the verb "avoir" on page 39 which you can also find here.
4. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French. In many sentences you will have to use the expression 'il y a":
1. I don’t understand the question. Please repeat.
2. I am a student in French at the university.
3. Are you (pl) at home today?
4. No, we are in the class room with (the) friends.
5. Are you from Bellingham you too?
6. Where is the newspaper?
7. They are not from Paris, they are from Lyon.
8. Where are the suitcases?
9. Please Sir, where is Mrs. Blanche?
|Bellingham Language School|