Homework for May 24
1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on page 36 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the vocabulary here.
2. Please learn the conjugation of the regular "-er" verbs and complete exercises 5, 7 and 9 on pages 40-42 in chapter 2. You can learn more about how to conjugate regular -er ending verbs here.
3. Please also translate the following sentences from English to French using a conjugated form of the verb "avoir" and sometimes the expression "il y a". Bad English can sometimes lead to good French ;-).
1. I need to go to the hospital.
2. We need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you intend to travel in France in (the) summer?
4. We intend to arrive Thursday evening with the train.
5. They don’t intend to stay more than two days.
6. We are hungry. What (do) we eat tonight?
7. Do you need a car to go to the university?
8. She has many problems with the children.
9. We have (some) problems with the tickets.
10. We have a problem with the car.
11. They feel like dancing.
12. I don’t feel like talking to you.
13. Do you have friends in Paris?
14. I have a question for you.
15. Do you have informations (yes, in the plural please) for us?
16. Is it possible to have two tickets for Paris?
17. They don’t need our opinion.
18. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
19. Are there a lot of cockroaches in the apartment?
20. Do you feel like going to the airport with me?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|