1. Please also study the new vocabulary on page 34 in Chapter 2. You can use our Quizlet classroom to practice the new vocabulary here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Keep studynig the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
3. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French. In some of the sentences you will have to use the expression 'il y a":
1. My name is Léa and I am from Paris.
2. Léa is the friend of George.
3. Léa and George are architects, they are not engineers.
4. Are you French?
5. I don’t understand the question. Please repeat.
6. I am a student in French at the university.
7. Are you (pl) at home today?
8. No, we are in the class room with (the) friends.
9. Are you from Bellingham you too?
10. Where is the newspaper?
11. They are not from Paris, they are from Lyon.
12. Where are the suitcases?
13. Please Sir, where is Mrs. Blanche?
|Bellingham Language School|