Homework for Feb 28
1. Please study the new vocabulary on pages 20 - 21 in Chapter 1. You can use our virtual classroom to practice the new vocabulary on Quizlet by clicking here or you can use the "Français Interactif" website by clicking here.
2. Complete exercises 14, 15, 18 and 22 in chapter 1.
3. Also, please translate the following sentences from English to French. In many sentences you will have to use the expression 'il y a":
6. I am a student in French at the university.
7. Are you (pl) at home today?
8. No, we are in the class room with (the) friends.
9. Are you from Bellingham you too?
10. Where is the newspaper?
11. They are not from Paris, they are from Lyon.
12. Where are the suitcases?
13. Please Sir, where is Mrs. Blanche?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|