1. Please read the dialogues and study the vocabulary on the "All'albergo" handout.
2. Keep studying the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
3. Try to translate these sentences from English to Italian paying attention to the conjugation of the verbs:
1. What are you eating?
2. He is not that (tanto) stupid.
3. Are you having problems with your boss?
4. When are y'all having the next appointment with the teacher?
5. When does the show start?
6. Where do the kids eat? At home or at school?
7. We don't accept the invitation because we give a party the same night.
8. I have a book, a computer, a notebook, a pencil, a pen and a coffee but I don't have any (nessuna) idea what to do.
9. When do the emplyees arrive at work?
10. Do y'all have need of information(s)?
11. While (mentre) the kids are studying at school the adults work in office.
12. What are you waiting for?
13. If the bus doesn't arrive within 10 minutes I'll call a cab.
14. She pays with a credit card when she buys cloths.
15. How do they explain the situation?
16. Which dress are you wearing (portare) for the ceremony?
17. How much does a hotel room (room of hotel) cost in Corniglia for a week?
18. We are inviting 250 persons to the wedding.
19. Luigi, you are an idiot.
20. At which square do buses arrive in this town?
|Bellingham Language School|