1. Read "Roma, kaputt mundi" and complete exercises 2 and 3 on the "Roma" handout.
2. Study the new vocabulary on page 1 of the "Pinocchio" handout. You can practice the new vocabulary here on Quizlet.
3. Please translate the following sentences from English to Italian:
1. Are you guys home today? No, we are out of town, in mountain.
2. Where are the suitcases?
3. These gentlemen are not American.
4. Is Via Tintoretto close to Piazza Giotto?
5. Excuse me Madame, is there a cash machine (bankomat) here nearby?
6. There are cash machines close to the banks.
7. Is it possible to eat outside?
8. Yes, there are tables on the patio.
9. Is there a message for us? This message is for you, Sir.
10. I'm a friend of Pasquale.
11. We are the friends from Bellingham of Pasquale.
12. Are you guys here for 3 days?
13. Why aren't you at school today?
14. Is there an autobus for Siena this evening?
15. There is no bus but there are two trains later.
|Bellingham Language School|