Homework for Dec 04
1. Please read again the dialogue and study the vocabulary on the "Al ristorante" handout. You can practice the vocabulary with this Quizlet set.
2. Translate the following sentences from (bad) English to (good) Italian:
1. I need (have need of) to go to hospital.
2. We don't need to speak with a doctor.
3. Do you have the intention to travel to Italy this year?
4. We plan to (progettare di) arrive tomorrow evening with the train.
5. We are hungry. What do we eat tonight?
6. Do you need a car to go to school?
7. She has many problems with the kids.
8. We have a problem with the car.
9. I have a problem with the tickets.
10. Do you wish to dance?
11. We are afraid of not arriving in time.
12. Do you have friends in Florence?
13. I have a question for you guys.
14. Do you have informations for us?
15. Is it possible to have two tickets for Rome?
16. They don't need our (la nostra) opinion.
17. He has a lot of experience with American tourists.
18. Is there air conditioning (aria condizionata) in the room?
19. I need to go to the airport tomorrow morning.
20. They don't plan to stay more than two days.
Una canzone molto dolce e facile da capire di Gino Paoli per credito xtra ;-).
Il cielo in una stanza
Quando sei qui con me
questa stanza non ha più pareti
quando sei qui vicino a me
questo soffitto viola
no, non esiste più.
Io vedo il cielo sopra noi
che restiamo qui
come se non ci fosse più
niente, più niente al mondo.
mi sembra un organo
che vibra per te e per me
su nell'immensità del cielo.
Per te, per me:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|