Please study the interrogative pronouns and complete the exercises on pages 358 - 359.
Complete as many of the exercises as you can on this new handout.
1. Please complete the exercises on pages 84 - 85 on this handout.
2. Complete exercises B - D on pages 355 - 356.
3. Review the interrogative pronouns on page 143 and translate these sentences:
1. What are you thinking about?
2. Who is on the phone?
3. Who are you calling?
4. Who are you talking about?
5. What are you talking about?
6. What are we buying at the store today?
7. Who starts the conversation?
8. To whom do you send the gift?
9. What can we do?
10. Who are they going to the party with?
11. Who comes to our place tonight?
12. Where does this letter arrive from?
13. Who do you meet at the cafe on Wednesdays?
14. Who do you organize this trip for?
15. Who does the cleaning at your place?
16. What do you hope to do next summer?
17. What do the politicians dream about?
18. Who does Camille invite to dinner?
19. Who invites Camille to dinner?
20. Who does the cooking and who buys the champagne?
1. Please complete the exercises on pages 82 - 83 on this new handout and print out and bring to class pages 84 - 85.
2. Study the superlative on pages 354 - 355. If you feel confident you can start completing the exercises on pages 355 - 356 but don't feel bad if you don't get around it.
3. Please watch this video and prepare your thoughts to have a discussion about it next class.
Please keep studying the new vocabulary on pages 347 - 349.
Study the comparative and complete as many of the exercises as you can on pages 351 - 353.
Please finish exercises C, D and E on pages 337 - 338 in the book and as many of the exercises as you can on this new handout. You can find the audio file for exercise B here and for exercises C here.
Please also study the new vocabulary on pages 347 - 349. You don't have to do any of the exercises on these pages yet, just get familiar with the vocabulary.
|Bellingham Language School|