1. Please complete the exercises on pages 84 - 85 on this handout.
2. Complete exercises B - D on pages 355 - 356.
3. Review the interrogative pronouns on page 143 and translate these sentences:
1. What are you thinking about?
2. Who is on the phone?
3. Who are you calling?
4. Who are you talking about?
5. What are you talking about?
6. What are we buying at the store today?
7. Who starts the conversation?
8. To whom do you send the gift?
9. What can we do?
10. Who are they going to the party with?
11. Who comes to our place tonight?
12. Where does this letter arrive from?
13. Who do you meet at the cafe on Wednesdays?
14. Who do you organize this trip for?
15. Who does the cleaning at your place?
16. What do you hope to do next summer?
17. What do the politicians dream about?
18. Who does Camille invite to dinner?
19. Who invites Camille to dinner?
20. Who does the cooking and who buys the champagne?
|Bellingham Language School|