1. Learn the conjugation of the verbs like "ouvrir", "vivre" and "suivre" and complete activities A and B on pages 333 - 334 and as many of the activities as you can on pages 340 - 341.
2. Watch again the next episode of our film that goes from 53:05" to 56:31" and complete activities C, D, A and B on this handout.
1. Please keep studying the new vocabulary on pages 329 - 331 in the book.
2. Learn the conjugation of the verbs like "ouvrir" and complete activities A and B on pages 333 - 334.
3. Watch again the next episode of our film that goes from 53:05" to 56:31" and complete activities C, D, A and B on this handout.
1. Please complete activities B and C on page 320 in the book and as many of the exercises as you can on our new handout.
2. Translate the following sentences:
1. They talked for an hour after lunch.
2. How long have you been feeling sick?
3. We've been on vacation since yesterday.
4. He hasn't been drinking alcohol since 2012.
5. For how long did you live in Marseille? (before you moved to Paris)
6. We stayed in Paris for a week.
7. The athletes have been training for years for this competition.
8. The kids prepare their homework for two hours every afternoon.
9. For how long is she going to talk?
10. We've known each other forever.
11. I've been studying French for two years.
12. They've been dating (going out together) for 2 weeks.
13. They dated for 2 weeks. (they broke up already)
14. They haven't been dating for two years.
1. Please complete exercises B, C, D and F on this document.
2. Read through pages 318 - 319 in the book.
3. Translate the following sentences:
"depuis" + quand + présent
1. Since when have you known your French teacher?
2. I've known her since January / since 2016.
3. Since when have you been in France?
4. I've been in France since Tuesday / for 8 days.
"depuis" + combien de temps + présent
5. How long have you been skiing?
6. I've been skiing for 20 years.
7. How long have the children been playing outside?
8. They've been playing outside for 30 minutes.
"depuis" + passé composé (négatif)
9. How long have you not traveled in France?
10. We haven't traveled in France for 10 years.
11. How long hasn't he drunk coffee?
12. He hasn't drunk coffee since Jan 1.
"pendant" + présent
13. How long do you study French per day?
14. I study for 45 minutes per day.
15. He plays with the kids for an hour and a half.
"pendant" + passé composé
16. They were married for 15 years.
17. She cooked for us for 2 hours.
"pendant" + futur proche
18. We are going to work in this town for 2 years.
19. The patient is going to sleep for 3 hours under anesthetics.
Please continue studying the vocabulary on pages 307 - 308.
Complete the exercises with "depuis" and "pendant" on page 312.
Watch again the next episode of our film that goes from 47:50" - 53:00"; and bring again to class this document.
Please continue studying the vocabulary on pages 305 - 308.
Read about the expressions "depuis" and "pendant" on page 311.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 47:50" - 53:00"; read and complete exercises B and C on this document.
|Bellingham Language School|