1. Please read about "Les technologies de la communication" on pages 299 - 301.
2. Complete as many of the exercises as you can on this document using the past tenses.
1. Please read through the grammar points and complete the activities on pages 295 - 298 in the book.
2. Watch the next episode of our movie that goes from 42:20" to 47:50". Read the paragraphs and complete the activities on these pages that accompany the film.
3. If you find the time read about "Les technologies de la communication" on pages 299 - 301.
Please study the irregular verbs "savoir and "connaître" on pages 291 - 292 in the book. To practice, you can try the first couple of exercises on page 292.
Please also translate these sentences paying attention to the correct use of the negatives:
1. I didn't telephone to anyone.
2. No one called me.
3. No one knows us in this town.
4. We didn't buy anything for his birthday.
5. Camille's parents didn't talk to her about anyone.
6. Nothing arrived today by post.
7. Don't talk to anyone that you don't know.
8. There is nothing to decorate the house (with).
9. I have nothing to tell you on this subject.
10. They didn't receive yet the invitations.
11. You (guys) don't have any friends in Bellingham?
12. She doesn't understand him.
13. He never said this.
14. This wasn't a lie.
15. Why didn't you watch the film with us?
1. Nothing seems logical to me in this story.
2. We aren't afraid of anything.
3. He never speaks to anyone.
4. There was nothing in the fridge so we went to eat at the restaurant.
5. No one knows how to prepare bean soup so well as Jann and Janet.
6. They are not the champions anymore.
7. We didn't understand yet the gravity of the situation.
8. This is not a very good idea.
9. She doesn't have family anymore in France.
10. She didn't have anyone anymore in this town.
11. Nothing changed after the demonstration against the dictator.
12. You don't have the authorization to talk to anyone.
13. No one talked to us at the party.
14. We didn't invite anyone to our wedding.
15. The dog didn't eat anything during all week.
|Bellingham Language School|