Please study the indirect object pronouns and complete the exercises on pages 161 - 163. Please also learn how to conjugate the irregular verbs "prendre", "mettre" and "boire" on pages 165 - 166.
Don't forget that we don't have class on Memorial Day, May 29. Have a great, long weekend!
Please continue studying the vocabulary on pages 151 - 153.
Study the partitive articles and the expressions of quantity on pages 157 - 158 and complete exercises B, D and E on pages 159 - 160.
Please continue studying the vocabulary of the new chapter on pages 151 - 153.
Study the partitive articles and the expressions of quantity on pages 157 - 158 and try to complete a couple of the exercises on page 159.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 21:18" to 23:50".
Please also translate the following sentences to French using the interrogative pronouns with or without prepositions:
1. What are you thinking about? (Careful! In French we "think at" and not about. Use preposition "à").
2. Who is on (in French use preposition "à" ) the phone?
3. Whom are you calling?
4. About whom are you talking?
5. About what are you talking?
6. What are we buying at the store today?
7. To whom do you want to send the gift?
8. What can we try on in the store?
9. With whom are they going to the party?
10. With what is she paying for the bread?
11. Who is coming to our place tonight?
12. Where is this letter arriving from?
13. Whom do you meet at the coffee shop on Wednesdays?
14. For whom do you organize this trip?
15. Who does the dishes at your place?
16. What do you hope to do next summer?
17. What are the presidential candidates dreaming of?
18. Whom does Camille invite to dinner?
19. Who cooks?
20. Who buys the champagne?
|Bellingham Language School|