1. Please complete activities B and C on page 320 in the book and as many of the exercises as you can on our new handout.
2. Translate the following sentences:
1. They talked for an hour after lunch.
2. How long have you been feeling sick?
3. We've been on vacation since yesterday.
4. He hasn't been drinking alcohol since 2012.
5. For how long did you live in Marseille? (before you moved to Paris)
6. We stayed in Paris for a week.
7. The athletes have been training for years for this competition.
8. The kids prepare their homework for two hours every afternoon.
9. For how long is she going to talk?
10. We've known each other forever.
11. I've been studying French for two years.
12. They've been dating (going out together) for 2 weeks.
13. They dated for 2 weeks. (they broke up already)
14. They haven't been dating for two years.
|Bellingham Language School|