Homework for March 25
1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on page 130, the bottom of page 131 and the bottom of page 133 on this new document.
2. Watch our film from 15:40" to 21:20", complete activities A and B and read the paragraph on this document.
Homework for March 18
Please complete the activities on page 101 and on pages 119 - 120.
Study the vocabulary on page 130, the bottom of page 131 and the bottom of page 133 on this new document.
Homework for March 11
1. Please study the vocabulary of "la maison" on page 108 on this handout. For extra credit you can write a paragraph about your ideal house based on exercise C on page 100.
2. Watch our film from 12:00" - 15:40". Complete activities A, B and read the paragraphs about Mado's life on this document.
Homework for March 04
1. Please complete activities B, C and D on page 96.
2. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "faire" on page 116 and get familiar with the idiomatic expressions we form with "faire" at the bottom of page 116 and the top of page 117 on this handout.
Homework for Feb 25
1. Please watch the next episode of our film that goes from 9:32" to 12:00"; complete the exercises and read the paragraph on pages 78 - 79 on this sheet.
2. Review / study the conjugation and idiomatic expressions with "avoir" on pages 94 - 95 on this new handout.
3. Translate the following sentences using the "aller + infinitive" and "venir + de + infinitive" structures:
1. We are going to eat in a restaurant tonight.
2. They are going to go to the dentist's after school.
3. We are not going to understand the doctor in French.
4. You are going to explain your situation to the nice policemen.
5. They are not going to understand our problem.
6. We are going to stay in our room after breakfast for an hour and a half.
7. You are going to adore my French aunts.
8. He is going to give 10 euros for the book.
9. Are you (guys) going to understand the film in French?
10. I'm going to read the newspapers after dinner.
11. I'm not going to talk about this at the meeting on Tuesday.
12. We just arrived from Seattle with flight #4978 and we are not finding our suitcases.
13. My friend just lost her passport.
14. We just explained our situation to the policemen.
15. I just lot my ticket.
16. I just understood their intentions.
17. Bruno just won the beret of the week.
18. They just spoke with their doctor.
19. Did you just move from Marseilles?
20. Didn't you just meet your friends at the cafe?
1. To practice the verb "aller" please complete exercises A-C on pages 72 - 73 on our old handout.
2. Please also print out and complete as many of the exercises as you can on this new handout from C to G on the first three pages. Don't worry if you can't finish them all.
3. Study the conjugation of our newest irregular verb "venir".
4. Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 7:00" to 9:32". Complete activities A and B and read the paragraph on page 54 on our "film handout" we already used in class.
Homework for Jan 28
1. Please watch the first 7 minutes of our film.
2. On this handout (which is based on the film) please read and complete the activities A, B and Step 2 on pages 18 - 19 and 36.
3. To practice the -er verbs please complete activities B and C on page 54 on the handout we used in class .
4. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "aller" in the present tense.
|Bellingham Language School|