Homework for Dec 09
1. Please study the conjugation for the irregular verb "devoir" and complete exercises A, B and C on pages 211 - 212 in the book.
2. Complete exercises C, D and E on this handout using the imperative. You may want to review the imperative on pages 184 - 185 in the book.
Homework for Dec 02
1. Please keep studying the reflexive verbs on pages 207 - 208 in the book.
2. Complete exercises B - G on this handout.
Homework for Nov 25
1. Please complete the exercises on this new handout to practice some more the direct object pronouns.
2. Familiarize yourself with the most common reflexive verbs on pages 207 - 208 in the book. We will discuss some more how these verbs work and will complete the exercises together next class.
Homework for Nov 18
1. Please watch our movie from 27:30" to 31:05" on youtube (see link to the movie in my email). Complete activities A and B and read the paragraph about Hélène on this sheet.
2. Study the direct object pronouns and complete exercises A, B and C on pages 202 - 204 in the book.
3. Keep studying the new vocabulary on page 198.
Homework for Nov 11
To practice some more the conjugation of regular -re verbs please complete exercises B, C and D on this document.
Complete exercises D and E on this handout.
Please print out the new chapter of our book and study the new vocabulary on pages 196 and 198.
Please study the conjugation of the -ir verbs dormir, servir, sentir, mentir, partir and sortir.
If you wish to purchase our book, you can find good deals on Amazon:
Homework for Nov 04
Please study our new irregular verbs "prendre, mettre, boire, vouloir, pouvoir" and complete activity A on page 167.
Please also study the conjugation of regular -re verbs and complete exercises A, B and C on pages 182 - 183.
Homework for Oct 28
1. Please study the partitive articles, expressions of quantity and complete exercises D and E on 160.
2. Study the indirect object pronouns on page 161 and complete exercises A and B on pages pages 162 - 163.
Homework for Oct 21
1. Please review the conjugation of regular -er verbs and the irregular verbs "être, avoir, aller, venir, faire" and finish exercises 7 and 9 on our review worksheet. You can check your answers on the last page.
2. Study the new vocabulary on pages 151 - 153 and 158.
Thank you for your good work during this past school year! Enjoy your well deserved summer break. Here is a beautiful song to practice and remember forever the verb "quitter" ( in the negative imperative ;-)):
Homework for July 29
1. Please complete activity E on our old worksheet. Soyez créatifs!
2. To practice some more the -ir verbs complete activities A - G (or as many as you can) on this new worksheet. Here is the audio file that goes with exercise A and the audio file that goes with exercise B.
|Bellingham Language School|