1. Please watch our movie from 27:30" to 31:05" on youtube (see link to the movie in my email). Complete activities A and B and read the paragraph about Hélène on this sheet.
2. Study the direct object pronouns and complete exercises A, B and C on pages 202 - 204 in the book.
3. Keep studying the new vocabulary on page 198.
To practice some more the conjugation of regular -re verbs please complete exercises B, C and D on this document.
Complete exercises D and E on this handout.
Please print out the new chapter of our book and study the new vocabulary on pages 196 and 198.
Please study the conjugation of the -ir verbs dormir, servir, sentir, mentir, partir and sortir.
If you wish to purchase our book, you can find good deals on Amazon:
Please study our new irregular verbs "prendre, mettre, boire, vouloir, pouvoir" and complete activity A on page 167.
Please also study the conjugation of regular -re verbs and complete exercises A, B and C on pages 182 - 183.
1. Please study the partitive articles, expressions of quantity and complete exercises D and E on 160.
2. Study the indirect object pronouns on page 161 and complete exercises A and B on pages pages 162 - 163.
Thank you for your good work during this past school year! Enjoy your well deserved summer break. Here is a beautiful song to practice and remember forever the verb "quitter" ( in the negative imperative ;-)):
|Bellingham Language School|