Homework for Dec 02
1. Please keep studying the reflexive verbs on pages 207 - 208 in the book.
2. Complete exercises B - G on this handout.
Homework for Nov 25
1. Please complete the exercises on this new handout to practice some more the direct object pronouns.
2. Familiarize yourself with the most common reflexive verbs on pages 207 - 208 in the book. We will discuss some more how these verbs work and will complete the exercises together next class.
Homework for Nov 18
1. Please watch our movie from 27:30" to 31:05" on youtube (see link to the movie in my email). Complete activities A and B and read the paragraph about Hélène on this sheet.
2. Study the direct object pronouns and complete exercises A, B and C on pages 202 - 204 in the book.
3. Keep studying the new vocabulary on page 198.
Homework for Nov 11
To practice some more the conjugation of regular -re verbs please complete exercises B, C and D on this document.
Complete exercises D and E on this handout.
Please print out the new chapter of our book and study the new vocabulary on pages 196 and 198.
Please study the conjugation of the -ir verbs dormir, servir, sentir, mentir, partir and sortir.
If you wish to purchase our book, you can find good deals on Amazon:
|Bellingham Language School|