1. To practice the verb "aller" please complete exercises A-C on pages 72 - 73 on our old handout.
2. Please also print out and complete as many of the exercises as you can on this new handout from C to G on the first three pages. Don't worry if you can't finish them all.
3. Study the conjugation of our newest irregular verb "venir".
4. Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 7:00" to 9:32". Complete activities A and B and read the paragraph on page 54 on our "film handout" we already used in class.
Homework for Jan 28
1. Please watch the first 7 minutes of our film.
2. On this handout (which is based on the film) please read and complete the activities A, B and Step 2 on pages 18 - 19 and 36.
3. To practice the -er verbs please complete activities B and C on page 54 on the handout we used in class .
4. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "aller" in the present tense.
|Bellingham Language School|