1. Please complete activities B, C and D on page 96.
2. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "faire" on page 116 and get familiar with the idiomatic expressions we form with "faire" at the bottom of page 116 and the top of page 117 on this handout.
1. Please watch the next episode of our film that goes from 9:32" to 12:00"; complete the exercises and read the paragraph on pages 78 - 79 on this sheet.
2. Review / study the conjugation and idiomatic expressions with "avoir" on pages 94 - 95 on this new handout.
3. Translate the following sentences using the "aller + infinitive" and "venir + de + infinitive" structures:
1. We are going to eat in a restaurant tonight.
2. They are going to go to the dentist's after school.
3. We are not going to understand the doctor in French.
4. You are going to explain your situation to the nice policemen.
5. They are not going to understand our problem.
6. We are going to stay in our room after breakfast for an hour and a half.
7. You are going to adore my French aunts.
8. He is going to give 10 euros for the book.
9. Are you (guys) going to understand the film in French?
10. I'm going to read the newspapers after dinner.
11. I'm not going to talk about this at the meeting on Tuesday.
12. We just arrived from Seattle with flight #4978 and we are not finding our suitcases.
13. My friend just lost her passport.
14. We just explained our situation to the policemen.
15. I just lot my ticket.
16. I just understood their intentions.
17. Bruno just won the beret of the week.
18. They just spoke with their doctor.
19. Did you just move from Marseilles?
20. Didn't you just meet your friends at the cafe?
|Bellingham Language School|