1. Please study the verbs and complete the exercises on pages 139 - 141 in the book.
2. Study also the interrogative pronouns and complete the exercises on pages 143 - 144 in the book.
3. Translate the following sentences paying attention to the interrogative pronouns:
1. Who do we (eat) lunch with next Monday? (With whom do we lunch...)
2. What are you afraid of? (Of what are you afraid?)
3. Who are you going to play tennis with tomorrow? (With whom are you going...)
4. What do you send to your cousins for Christmas?
5. Who shares the apple pie with us?
6. To whom will we give the permission to come with us?
7. Who did you just talk to? (To whom did you just...)
8. What do they need when they are on vacation? (Of what do they have need when...)
9. Who do you call when you need help?
10. Who organizes your trip to France?
11. Who are you buying this gift for? (For whom are you buying..)
12. What do you think about this dress?
13. Who is going to stay on the boat when we go to the restaurant?
14. What are they talking about? (About what are they talking?)
15. Who do you meet when you go to the gym?
16. What did you just say? (say = dire)
Please keep studying the vocabulary on page 130, the bottom of page 131 and the bottom of page 133 on this document.
Study our new irregular verbs "pouvoir" and "vouloir" and complete as many of the exercises as you can on pages 136 - 138.
Watch our film from 15:40 to 21:20 and complete activities A and B and read the paragraph on this document.
Please complete the exercises on page 120 on this handout and as many of the exercises as you can on this handout.
Please study the vocabulary on page 130, the bottom of page 131 and the bottom of page 133 on this new document.
Here is again a comedy performance of Gad Elmaleh you can find on Netflix. You can select to watch it in French with French subtitles for some fun practice ;-)
Please finish the remaining exercises on our two handouts from last class.
Study the vocabulary on pages 108 and 109 and study the adjectives on pages 46 - 48 and 56 . We will complete the activities together next class.
Here is a comedy performance of Gad Elmaleh you can find on Netflix. You can select to watch it in French with French subtitles for some fun practice ;-)
1. Please study the vocabulary of "la maison" on page 108 on this handout.
2. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "faire" on page 116 and get familiar with the idiomatic expressions we form with "faire" at the bottom of page 116 and the top of page 117 on this handout.
3. Watch our film from 12:00" - 15:40". Complete activities A, B and read the paragraphs about Mado's life on this document.
4. For extra credit you can write a paragraph with the title "Ma maison idéale". For ideas you may use the suggestions you can find in exercise C on page 109.
1. Please watch the next episode of our film that goes from 9:32" to 12:00"; complete the exercises and read the paragraph on pages 78 - 79 on this sheet.
2. Complete activities A and B on pages 90-91 on this new handout and activity A on page 93.
3. Study the idiomatic expressions with "avoir" on page 95, grammar point 1.
4. Please also print and bring to class pages 98 - 101.
1. Please review the conjugation of regular "-er" verbs and complete activities B and C on page 54 on the textbook pages.
2. To practice the verb "aller" complete as many of the exercises as you can on the new handout from C to G on the first three pages. Don't worry if you can't finish them all.
3. Study the conjugation of our newest irregular verb "venir" which you can find on page 76 on the textbook pages.
4. Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 7:00" to 9:32".
Click here to watch the French joke of the week thanks to Gaby. On dit "un" ou "une" baguette?
1. Please re-watch the first 7 minutes of our film.
2. On the "workbook" handout please read and complete the activities on pages 36 and 54.
3. On the "textbook" handout please complete the activity on page 43 and exercise B on page 45.
4. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "aller" in the present tense.
|Bellingham Language School|