1. Please watch the next episode of our film that goes from 9:32" to 12:00"; complete the exercises and read the paragraph on pages 78 - 79 on this sheet.
2. Complete activities A and B on pages 90-91 on this new handout and activity A on page 93.
3. Study the idiomatic expressions with "avoir" on page 95, grammar point 1.
4. Please also print and bring to class pages 98 - 101.
1. Please review the conjugation of regular "-er" verbs and complete activities B and C on page 54 on the textbook pages.
2. To practice the verb "aller" complete as many of the exercises as you can on the new handout from C to G on the first three pages. Don't worry if you can't finish them all.
3. Study the conjugation of our newest irregular verb "venir" which you can find on page 76 on the textbook pages.
4. Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 7:00" to 9:32".
Click here to watch the French joke of the week thanks to Gaby. On dit "un" ou "une" baguette?
1. Please re-watch the first 7 minutes of our film.
2. On the "workbook" handout please read and complete the activities on pages 36 and 54.
3. On the "textbook" handout please complete the activity on page 43 and exercise B on page 45.
4. Learn the conjugation of the irregular verb "aller" in the present tense.
|Bellingham Language School|