Please continue studying the new vocabulary on pages 151 - 153 in the book and read about "L'article partitif et les expressions de quantité" on pages 156 - 158.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 21:18" to 23:50", complete exercises A and B and read the paragraph about Alex on this document that accompanies the film.
Please complete the exercises on the two new sheets I gave you at the end of last class.
Study the new vocabulary on pages 151 - 153 in the book.
1. Please study the verbs and complete the exercises on pages 139 - 141 in the book.
2. Study also the interrogative pronouns and complete the exercises on pages 143 - 144 in the book.
3. Translate the following sentences paying attention to the interrogative pronouns:
1. Who do we (eat) lunch with next Monday? (With whom do we lunch...)
2. What are you afraid of? (Of what are you afraid?)
3. Who are you going to play tennis with tomorrow? (With whom are you going...)
4. What do you send to your cousins for Christmas?
5. Who shares the apple pie with us?
6. To whom will we give the permission to come with us?
7. Who did you just talk to? (To whom did you just...)
8. What do they need when they are on vacation? (Of what do they have need when...)
9. Who do you call when you need help?
10. Who organizes your trip to France?
11. Who are you buying this gift for? (For whom are you buying..)
12. What do you think about this dress?
13. Who is going to stay on the boat when we go to the restaurant?
14. What are they talking about? (About what are they talking?)
15. Who do you meet when you go to the gym?
16. What did you just say? (say = dire)
Please keep studying the vocabulary on page 130, the bottom of page 131 and the bottom of page 133 on this document.
Study our new irregular verbs "pouvoir" and "vouloir" and complete as many of the exercises as you can on pages 136 - 138.
Watch our film from 15:40 to 21:20 and complete activities A and B and read the paragraph on this document.
Please complete the exercises on page 120 on this handout and as many of the exercises as you can on this handout.
Please study the vocabulary on page 130, the bottom of page 131 and the bottom of page 133 on this new document.
Here is again a comedy performance of Gad Elmaleh you can find on Netflix. You can select to watch it in French with French subtitles for some fun practice ;-)
Please finish the remaining exercises on our two handouts from last class.
Study the vocabulary on pages 108 and 109 and study the adjectives on pages 46 - 48 and 56 . We will complete the activities together next class.
Here is a comedy performance of Gad Elmaleh you can find on Netflix. You can select to watch it in French with French subtitles for some fun practice ;-)
|Bellingham Language School|