1. Please study the verbs and complete the exercises on pages 139 - 141 in the book.
2. Study also the interrogative pronouns and complete the exercises on pages 143 - 144 in the book.
3. Translate the following sentences paying attention to the interrogative pronouns:
1. Who do we (eat) lunch with next Monday? (With whom do we lunch...)
2. What are you afraid of? (Of what are you afraid?)
3. Who are you going to play tennis with tomorrow? (With whom are you going...)
4. What do you send to your cousins for Christmas?
5. Who shares the apple pie with us?
6. To whom will we give the permission to come with us?
7. Who did you just talk to? (To whom did you just...)
8. What do they need when they are on vacation? (Of what do they have need when...)
9. Who do you call when you need help?
10. Who organizes your trip to France?
11. Who are you buying this gift for? (For whom are you buying..)
12. What do you think about this dress?
13. Who is going to stay on the boat when we go to the restaurant?
14. What are they talking about? (About what are they talking?)
15. Who do you meet when you go to the gym?
16. What did you just say? (say = dire)
|Bellingham Language School|