Homework for March 19
Please study the passé composé and complete exercises A and B on pages 224 - 226 in the book and as many as you can on pages 228 - 229.
Keep studying the vocabulary on pages 217 - 218.
Please also watch the next episode of our film that goes from 31:05" - 34:57", complete exercises A and B and read the paragraph about Bruno on this page.
Homework for March 12
1. Please study the reflexive verbs on pages 207 - 208 and complete the activities on pages 209 - 210 in the book.
2. Complete as many of the exercises (B - G) as you can on this handout. Don't worry if you can't finish them all.
3. Please also study the new vocabulary on pages 217 - 218.
Homework for March 05
1. Please watch our movie from 27:30" to 31:05". Complete activities A and B and read the paragraph about Hélène on this sheet.
2. Complete the exercises on our new handout.
3. Please study the conjugation for the verb "devoir".
Homework for Feb 26
1. Please watch the next episode of our movie that goes from 23:50" - 26:48", complete exercises A and B and read the paragraph about Louise on this document that accompanies the film.
2. Study the new vocabulary on pages 196 and 198.
3. Study the direct object pronouns and complete as many of the exercises as you can on pages 202 - 205 in the book.
Homework for Feb 12 and Feb 19
Please study the imperative and complete the exercises on pages 184 - 187 in the book.
Please also complete activities C - F with the -ir verbs on the new handout I gave you at the end of the class.
Homework for Feb 05
Please keep studying the new vocabulary on pages 175 - 176 and 178.
Study the -re ending verbs and complete activities A, B and C on pages 181 - 183.
Study the irregular verbs on page 189.
Homework for Jan 29
Please study the irregular verbs on pages 165 - 166 and the new vocabulary on pages 175 - 176 and 178.
Please also translate the following sentences paying attention to the indirect object pronouns and the irregular verbs:
1. Do you allow me to help you?
2. I teach them to cook.
3. The chef teaches them to prepare chocolate mousse.
4. We don't understand you.
5. Can you turn on the TV for us, please?
6. Do you promise me to come pick me up (=look for me) at the airport?
7. Do you promise us to come pick us up at the station?
8. They always take a lot of time (mettre!) to answer to us.
9. What do you want to drink?
10. Why don't they drink any wine?
11. Before eating the kids set the table.
12. Katia teaches us French since April.
13. I promise to telephone to him when I arrive to France.
14. Let's drink to the health of our hostess!
15. I'm trying to understand you.
16. He doesn't promise me anything.
Homework for Dec 05
Please finish exercises D and E on page 160 in the book and complete as many of the exercises as you can on this new document and on this other new document.
Study the indirect object pronouns on page 161. You don't have to do any of the exercises yet.
Homework for Nov 28
Please continue studying the new vocabulary on pages 151 - 153 in the book and read about "L'article partitif et les expressions de quantité" on pages 156 - 158.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 21:18" to 23:50", complete exercises A and B and read the paragraph about Alex on this document that accompanies the film.
Homework for Nov 14
Please complete the exercises on the two new sheets I gave you at the end of last class.
Study the new vocabulary on pages 151 - 153 in the book.
|Bellingham Language School|