Please translate the following sentences paying attention to the double object pronouns.
1. Who prepares lunch for Alain? His wife prepares it for him.
2. Can you lend me your tuxedo? I'm sorry, I can not lend it to you.
3. Did you give the book to Laurie? Yes, I gave it to her.
4. Did you bring me the newspapers? Yes, I brought them to you.
5. When will you give me this favor? I'll give it to you as soon as I can.
6. Who sent this postcard to us from Paris? Natalie sent it to us.
7. Who recommended you this restaurant? Paul recommended it to me.
8. Are you selling you guitar to Marcel? No, I'm not selling it to him.
9. Who communicated to y'all the news? Pierre communicated it to us.
10. Did you guys buy the gift to the bride and groom? Yes, we bought it for them.
1. Do I have to give the keys to Lucie? Give them to her! Don't give them to her!
2. Do I have to write the check to Thierry? Write it for him! Don't write it for him!
3. Do you guys have to send me the gift? Send it to me! Don't send it to me!
4. Do I have to serve the wine to Philippe? Serve it to him! Don't serve it to him!
5. Do we have to prepare the cake for Mme Dubois? Let's prepare it for her! Let's not prepare it for her!
6. Do you guys have to open the door for the students? Open it for them! Don't open it for them!
7. Do we have to buy breakfast for everyone? Let's buy it for them! Let's not buy it for them!
8. Do I have to give a good grade to my students? Give it to them! Don't give it to them!
9. Do we have to explain the situation to the policemen? Let's explain it to them! Let's not explain ...!
10. Do you guys have to read the story to your daughter every night? Read it to her! Don't read it to her!
|Bellingham Language School|