Homework for July 25
Please complete and read page 54 in the workbook (Visionnement 1), and activity A on page 70 in the book. Study the irregular verbs "venir" (page 76 in the book) and "prendre". Also, translate the following sentences from English to French using the verb "aller" and the construction "aller + infinitive".
1. We are going to eat in a restaurant tonight.
2. They are going to go to the dentist's after school.
3. We are not going to understand the doctor in French.
4. You are going to explain your situation to the nice policemen.
5. They are not going to understand our problem.
6. We are going to stay in our room after breakfast for an hour and a half.
7. We are going to leave for Toulouse with the 10:45 train.
8. We are not going to come back after school, we are going to visit the fine arts museum.
9. We are going to pay (for) the room in cash.
10. You are going to adore my French aunts.
11. He is going to give 10 euros for the book.
12. Are you (guys) going to understand the film in French?
13. I'm going to read the newspapers after dinner.
14. I'm not going to talk about this at the meeting on Tuesday.
15. We are not going to stay at home; we are going to play soccer.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|