Please study the irregular verbs on pages 165 - 166 and the new vocabulary on pages 175 - 176 and 178.
Please also translate the following sentences paying attention to the indirect object pronouns and the irregular verbs:
1. Do you allow me to help you?
2. I teach them to cook.
3. The chef teaches them to prepare chocolate mousse.
4. We don't understand you.
5. Can you turn on the TV for us, please?
6. Do you promise me to come pick me up (=look for me) at the airport?
7. Do you promise us to come pick us up at the station?
8. They always take a lot of time (mettre!) to answer to us.
9. What do you want to drink?
10. Why don't they drink any wine?
11. Before eating the kids set the table.
12. Katia teaches us French since April.
13. I promise to telephone to him when I arrive to France.
14. Let's drink to the health of our hostess!
15. I'm trying to understand you.
16. He doesn't promise me anything.
|Bellingham Language School|