Please study the irregular verbs like "ouvrir" and complete the exercises on pages 333 - 334.
Keep studying the vocabulary on pages 329 - 331 in the book.
Watch again the episode of our film that goes from 53:05" to 56:31" and bring to class again this handout with activities A and B completed.
Please study the vocabulary on pages 329 - 331 in the book.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 53:05" to 56:31" and complete activities C, D, A and B on this handout.
Please study the adverbs and complete the activities on pages 313 - 316 in the book.
Please also translate these sentences from English to French:
"depuis" + quand + présent
1. Since when have you known your French teacher?
2. I've known her since January / since 2016.
3. Since when have you been in France?
4. I've been in France since Tuesday / for 8 days.
"depuis" + combien de temps + présent
5. How long have you been skiing?
6. I've been skiing for 20 years.
7. How long have the children been playing outside?
8. They've been playing outside for 30 minutes.
"depuis" + passé composé (négatif)
9. How long have you not traveled in France?
10. We haven't traveled in France for 10 years.
11. How long hasn't he drunk coffee?
12. He hasn't drunk coffee since Jan 1.
"pendant" + présent
13. How long do you study French per day?
14. I study for 45 minutes per day.
15. He plays with the kids for an hour and a half.
"pendant" + passé composé
16. They were married for 15 years.
17. She cooked for us for 2 hours.
"pendant" + futur proche
18. We are going to work in this town for 2 years.
19. The patient is going to sleep for 3 hours under anesthetics.
Please study the expressions "depuis" and "pendant" on page 311 and complete the exercises on page 312 in the book. Complete also exercises B, C and F on this document.
Read about adverbs on pages 313 -314.
Please complete the exercises on this worksheet. It might be a good idea to go over pages 318 - 319 in the book first ;-)
Write a small composition based on exercise D on page 321.
Please also keep studying the vocabulary on pages 305 - 308.
1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on pages 305 - 308 in the book.
2. Study the prepositions used with geographical terms and do the exercises on pages 318 - 320.
3. Please also translate these sentences paying attention to the correct use of the negatives:
1. Nothing seems logical to me in this story.
2. We aren't afraid of anything.
3. He never speaks to anyone.
4. There was nothing in the fridge so we went to eat at the restaurant.
5. No one knows how to prepare bean soup so well as Jann and Janet.
6. They are not the champions anymore.
7. We didn't understand yet the gravity of the situation.
8. This is not a very good idea.
9. She doesn't have family anymore in France.
10. She didn't have anyone anymore in this town.
11. Nothing changed after the demonstration against the dictator.
12. You don't have the authorization to talk to anyone.
13. No one talked to us at the party.
14. We didn't invite anyone to our wedding.
15. The dog didn't eat anything during all week.
Please study the vocabulary on pages 305 - 307 in the book.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 47:50" - 53:00" and read and complete exercises B and C on this document.
Please also translate these sentences paying attention to the correct use of the negatives:
1. I didn't telephone to anyone.
2. No one called me.
3. No one knows us in this town.
4. We didn't buy anything for his birthday.
5. Camille's parents didn't talk to her about anyone.
6. Nothing arrived today by post.
7. Don't talk to anyone that you don't know.
8. There is nothing to decorate the house (with).
9. I have nothing to tell you on this subject.
10. They didn't receive yet the invitations.
11. You (guys) don't have any friends in Bellingham?
12. She doesn't understand him.
13. He never said this.
14. This wasn't a lie.
15. Why didn't you watch the film with us?
|Bellingham Language School|