1. Please keep studying the vocabulary on pages 305 - 308 in the book.
2. Study the prepositions used with geographical terms and do the exercises on pages 318 - 320.
3. Please also translate these sentences paying attention to the correct use of the negatives:
1. Nothing seems logical to me in this story.
2. We aren't afraid of anything.
3. He never speaks to anyone.
4. There was nothing in the fridge so we went to eat at the restaurant.
5. No one knows how to prepare bean soup so well as Jann and Janet.
6. They are not the champions anymore.
7. We didn't understand yet the gravity of the situation.
8. This is not a very good idea.
9. She doesn't have family anymore in France.
10. She didn't have anyone anymore in this town.
11. Nothing changed after the demonstration against the dictator.
12. You don't have the authorization to talk to anyone.
13. No one talked to us at the party.
14. We didn't invite anyone to our wedding.
15. The dog didn't eat anything during all week.
|Bellingham Language School|