Please study the adverbs and complete the activities on pages 313 - 316 in the book.
Please also translate these sentences from English to French:
"depuis" + quand + présent
1. Since when have you known your French teacher?
2. I've known her since January / since 2016.
3. Since when have you been in France?
4. I've been in France since Tuesday / for 8 days.
"depuis" + combien de temps + présent
5. How long have you been skiing?
6. I've been skiing for 20 years.
7. How long have the children been playing outside?
8. They've been playing outside for 30 minutes.
"depuis" + passé composé (négatif)
9. How long have you not traveled in France?
10. We haven't traveled in France for 10 years.
11. How long hasn't he drunk coffee?
12. He hasn't drunk coffee since Jan 1.
"pendant" + présent
13. How long do you study French per day?
14. I study for 45 minutes per day.
15. He plays with the kids for an hour and a half.
"pendant" + passé composé
16. They were married for 15 years.
17. She cooked for us for 2 hours.
"pendant" + futur proche
18. We are going to work in this town for 2 years.
19. The patient is going to sleep for 3 hours under anesthetics.
|Bellingham Language School|