Homework for Feb 05
Please study the vocabulary on pages 305 - 307 in the book.
Watch the next episode of our film that goes from 47:50" - 53:00" and read and complete exercises B and C on this document.
Please also translate these sentences paying attention to the correct use of the negatives:
1. I didn't telephone to anyone.
2. No one called me.
3. No one knows us in this town.
4. We didn't buy anything for his birthday.
5. Camille's parents didn't talk to her about anyone.
6. Nothing arrived today by post.
7. Don't talk to anyone that you don't know.
8. There is nothing to decorate the house (with).
9. I have nothing to tell you on this subject.
10. They didn't receive yet the invitations.
11. You (guys) don't have any friends in Bellingham?
12. She doesn't understand him.
13. He never said this.
14. This wasn't a lie.
15. Why didn't you watch the film with us?
Leave a Reply.
|Bellingham Language School|