Homework for May 29
1. Please keep studying the irregular verbs "andare", "fare", "dare" e "stare" on this handout on page 115 and complete the remaining exercises on pages 116 - 117.
2. Read "La settimana di Filippo" on pages 119 - 120 on our newest handout.
Homework for May 22
1. Learn the "preposizioni avverbiali" on the top of page 97. We will complete the exercises together in class.
2. Please read "Una festa di compleanno" on page 98.
3. Translate the "Come si dice in italiano" sentences from English to Italian on page 102.
4. Study the irregular verbs "andare", "fare", "dare" e "stare" on this new handout on page 115.
Homework for May 15
1. Please complete exercise E on page 94 on our handout. Try to use all the different partitive expressions several times as you build a long shopping list.
2. Study grammar point 4.3 and if you feel confident start completing as many of the exercises as you can / have time for on pages 94 - 96.
Homework for May 08
Please study the simple and combined prepositions (preposizioni articolate) on this handout and complete the second page of exercises on this handout.
Please bring this new handout to class next week. You don't have to do anything on it yet.
Homework for May 01
Please review the conjugation of the regular verbs in the present tense and complete as many of the exercises as you can on the verbi handout.
Homework for April 24
1. Please complete as many of the left over exercises as you can on the handout nomi, articoli, aggettivi, avere, essere. Don't worry if you can't finish them all, just do your best.
2. Please bring to next class the verbi handout.
Homework for April 17
1. Please review what we have learned during winter quarter and prepare for a big review of nouns, articles, adjectives and verbs.
2. Please print these worksheets out and bring them to first class:
Class Cancelled Mar 17
Class cancelled due to Covid-19 concerns. I will be in touch about rescheduling and details about a possible late spring/summer quarter.
Homework for Mar 17
Please read pages 35 - 40 of our story that you can also listen to here and here and here.
Read "Un viaggio di nozze" and translate the sentences below on this new handout. If you have the time you may prepare your answers to the questions on the other side that we will use in our conversation next week.
Here is a much better version of "Annibale Venturi's" (in reality Nicola Arigliano's) song ;-)
Homework for Mar 10
Please read pages 31 - 34 of our story that you can also listen to here and here.
Complete pages 2 - 3 of exercises on our handout using the passato prossimo.
|Bellingham Language School|